Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 1 Phase 1 of LiveFit Trainer

Heyyyyy guys. Well Day 1 Phase 1 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer is in the record books. Overall, it went well although I can tell that my left arm is definitely weaker than my right. Is that normal? I know I'm right side dominant so I guess it kind of makes sense. Tomorrow is my back and biceps workout. We'll see how that goes. If you don't know who Jamie Eason is, here she is...



If you take a look at her website, she is a fitness expert, fitness model and philanthropist. She is also the amazing woman in this picture above.

LiveFit is a 3-phase program where Jamie shares with you an exercise program, nutrition plan and supplement tips. Phase 1 is all about introducing your body to clean eating and weight training. In phase 2 you add cardio to your exercise program and cut carbs to sculpt muscle and burn fat. Phase 3 is all about HIIT training, carb-cycling, super-setting and saying a welcome hello to your new body! There are lots of free tools such as recipes, approved food list, a support community and much more. 

I honestly don't know if I can stick to the strict program but I can tell you that I certainly will try. I'm also adding in a little cardio to the first phase, but I'm trying not to over do it because I know phase 1 really needs to be introducing the body to weight bearing exercises. 

Have you guys ever tried a fitness program such as this? If so, share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment